Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Trolli Sour Brite Eggs



It's come to my attention lately that the ensemble of my candy reviews aren't exactly indicative of my true tastes. Disregarding my most recent post about Nerds, you might even think of me as rather a gourmand. Let it be known that my candy tastes range far and wide, and that your run-of-the-mill convenience store Starbursts are as dear to me as English foam candy or whatever I happen to get my hands on these days.

As proof, let me sing the praises of Trolli Sour Brite Eggs. Because you know if it's got two or more descriptors in the name of the candy, it's got to be a winner. I honestly don't know how I only just tried these for the first time, but a good friend of mine sent them to me in a birthday package this year and I AM IN LOVE. Seriously, stop reading right now and go get some! SO good.


You know how you always overlook gummy worms because they're just gummy worms but then every once in a while you try them again and realize why they keep selling them? No? Just me? Well the Sour Brite Eggs have a similar flavor to sour gummy worms––simple yet perfect. They have just the right texture with a super thin candy shell that gives way to that chewy, gumminess you've come to expect from Trolli. I love the psychedelic colors too. I bought them again last week when I spotted them at Bartell's and let's just say... I ate the whole bag in one day. By myself.

This candy makes me think of: Disco time!

No comments:

Post a Comment